Formation for adults
A formation to personal development
Are you reaching your full potential?
We are no strangers to stress
Especially in this day and age, it is quite normal not to sleep well, to postpone sporting activities because of work, to leave the phone on at the weekend and to use Sunday evening to think about the project for the coming week.
It feel that the balance between who we want to be (and what we really are) and our professional life is far from optimal.
The good news is that you are not alone in this.
The formation to personal development
Our formation is based on the axes – efficiency and emotional stability
Efficiency or How to recognise the biggest frog on the professional menu and eat it first!
- How to be well organised to reduce stress
- The problem of procrastination
- What are the priorities?
- Techniques to increase concentration and productivity
Emotional stability or How to never work until the end of your life because you love what you do!
- Sleep well (reduce your brain’s wakefulness within 7 minutes)
- Listen to your emotions, prepare for a meeting without stress but with calmness and confidence.
- Be a role model for the people you want to see around you